Arise hospital foundation was established in the year 2018 to engage in activities that are aimed at changing lifes. The CORE objectives are;
- Provision of community healthcare services.
- To provide community empowerment through trainings.
- To facilitate education programmes for the needy children in the community.
- To engage in collaborative initiatives with other organizations and corporates.
More About the foundation
The foundation endears to raising the financial resources to help support the operations of the organization that are focused on assisting the less fortunate in the community. The foundation organizes for medical camps which gives medical assistance to many patients each year. The foundation works to the philosophy that a healthy hospital is truly the backbone of a healthy community. It endeavors to meet the unique challenges of serving the community with humility, excellence and proficiency.
The foundation greatly believes in staff development, education, community health and wellness programs, innovation and technology, capital facilities and equipment as well as looking for creative and meaningful ways to support the activities at Arise hospital and the neighbouring communities.
The goals of the foundation are to;
1. enhance the performance of existing health programmes
2. To support the establishment of innovative and sustainable health care programmes for the needy
3. To enhance and maintain the activities of the foundation
1.2 Organization previous and current programs Since inception, the foundation has worked in corroboration with the Arise hospital and other partners and organized several successful medical camps, health educational talks, community clean-up activities, HiV/Aids awareness mobilization.
To be a beacon of hope in improving quality of life in the community
To ensure and enhance activities that promotes healthy living.
Sensitivity and responsive to the needs of others.
A beacon of hope.